We are looking for a Market Manager to run our free shop project in Skaramagas camp, near Athens. You will need to be able to commit for at least 6 weeks and be available from the end of July.
The Market Manager is responsible for the operation and the daily running of our DropShop project, which distributes clothing items to over 2000 residents.
Among the tasks are:
- Maintain and develop routines for operating the DropShop
Train and supervise volunteer staff during distributions
Maintain safety procedures and code of conduct
Report weekly to the Logistics Coordinator and work together to ensure that the DropShop always has a sufficient range of items
Use our DropApp to process the distribution and keep track of stock levels
We are looking for a volunteer with the following background:
- Experience in retail and supply chain or project management
- Good leadership skills
- Service minded and experienced with problem solving
- Computer literate
- Experience with humanitarian work is desirable
- Fluent English is required. Arabic/ Kurdish/Farsi/French skills advantageous
- Criminal record check is required
To be considered for the role please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
marked “Market Manager”.
Please tell us when you can start and for how long. After 2 weeks you will be eligible to apply for a monthly reimbursement to help with living expenses.
If you are interested in volunteering with us in Athens, please read more about our operation and register on our website www.drapenihavet.no