VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR THE YOGA AND FITNESS PROGRAMME, MUSIC PROGRAMME AND GERMAN CLASSES
Lifting Hands International (LHI) runs its educational and recreational programmes five days a week for the residents of a refugee camp located in Serres, Northern Greece, a small town about one hours away form Thessaloniki.
LHI is looking for:
- A yoga and fitness teacher from January 12th 2019;
- A guitar teacher from February 10th 2019;
- A piano teacher from the beginning of February 2019.
- A German teacher from February 6th 2019.
- Yoga: The teacher or experienced yoga practitioner should share yoga and fitness classes with children, women, and men. Dance is an extremely important part of our fitness program, too. Therefore, dancing experience and being an experienced dance practitioner or teacher is a great asset.
- German classes: teaching experience is preferred. The teacher is expected to organize language classes for women, children and men of different ages.
- Piano and guitar classes: teaching experience is preferred. The teacher is expected to provide music classes for women, children and men of different ages.
- Time requirement: we generally ask for a minimum time commitment of 30 days on the ground but are willing to make exceptions depending on our needs.
- Age limit: 21+ preferred, but willing to make exceptions.
Limited housing is available for 5euros per night for the volunteers who commit for a minimum of 30 days.
For more information on the project please email our volunteer coordinator Cecilia: email@example.com
You can also find out more about LHI by visiting our website (www.liftinghandsinternational.org) or Instagram feed (@liftinghandsinternational)