Hestia Hellas provides sustainable services to vulnerable groups in Athens Greece with a focus on families, girls and women. Community, integration and empowerment are three of our core values. We are seeking a Videography, Content and Social Media volunteer to join our team in Athens.
Your role will include:
- Creating 1-2 videos and photos per week for social media, website, and other uses.
- Videos topics will be assigned by the Director or the Programs Officer
- Maintaining a photo and video collection on Google Drive
- Writing blog posts
- Taking photos and interviewing beneficiaries of Hestia Hellas work be used on social media and other communications
- Working on content strategy and implementing the fundraising campaigns with the Grants officer
- Adhering to good practice in terms of ethics and privacy when sharing images
- Being part of a wider team of volunteers who play host to every guest who walks through our doors.
We welcome short-term volunteers (2-4 weeks). However we prefer long-term commitments! We need help on weekdays (Mo-Fr). Your schedule will be flexible.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiasm for Hestia Hellas work
- Skills and experience in creating and sharing powerful social media content
- Good written communication skills
- Interest in storytelling for impact
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and contribute to the wider team
- A methodological and can do approach to work
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
Interested? Then we invite you to apply using our application form on our website: https://www.hestiahellas.org/donate