I AM YOU is a grassroots NGO working in Ritsona refugee camp to provide education services and
access to vital services.
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven volunteer to offer 5-10 hours a week of fundraising support.
Through activities such as writing short, action-oriented monthly newsletter, updating our
fundraising toolkits, and thinking creatively about how I AM YOU can build support with donors
and online supporters, the Fundraising and Outreach Volunteer will help expand support for the
important services we offer on the ground in Ritsona.
Reports to: I AM YOU Operations Coordinator
Works with: Volunteer Coordinator, Communications Volunteer
Responsibilities and Duties
● Write, format, and send monthly action-driven mailers to our subscribers
● Collaborate with volunteer coordinator and communications volunteer on focus for
monthly mailers, action steps, and value-based approach
● Manage the donor database, previous volunteer database, and grant database
● Follow up donations with thank you cards, maintain donor relations
● Assist I AM YOU 's Executive Director as needed on grant applications and
● Help launch and manage crowdfunding campaigns for emergency or short term
● Recruiting Volunteer Ambassadors in their area, managing and training local volunteer
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
● Remote working experience
● Ability to commit to a minimum of five hours a week
● Comfortable with Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp, and Instagram
To apply, send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com