LATRA Innovation Lab is looking for volunteers to join its variety of educational and creative programs in the Kara Tepe Hospitality Centre and Mytilene City:
- Operations Co-ordinator – Managing operations (programming, coordination, youth centre).
- Community Manager – Responsible for developing our community of refugee youth, unaccompanied refugee minors and vulnerable families.
- Educator(s) – Responsible for delivering interactive, creative and engaging programs/workshops (preferably S.T.E.M focused), to refugee children and youth between 5-18 years of age.
- Designer (s) – Responsible for developing innovative humanitarian products and educational resources (focusing but not limited to) 3D printing and drones.
- Technologist (s) – Responsible for meeting our community’s growing needs in technology building capacity.
Interested parties can apply either by:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LATRALESVOS/